Product Specialist - NYC
Placements.io is changing the way digital media publishers manage their advertising businesses. Our SaaS platform makes advertising sales, operations, billing and revenue reporting painless for digital media publishers.
The Placements Professional Services team is on a mission to provide our customers a valuable partnership and banner support to achieve their goals. We enable the pursuit of their primary goal - focus on your core - and let us enable a lean and performant ads team for you. We’re an operational team that focuses on delivering excellent customer experience, services, and value. Our team engages consumers across the globe through our online resources and direct solutions.
As a Product Specialist you will help us provide a flawless experience for our clients. This will take a unique skill-set of understanding client requirements, understanding the Placements.io system, and translating the customer’s requests into action items. Our goal is to add value to our clients' business in the most impactful and expedient way.
You will also work with internal teams to ensure customer success and will serve as a customer advocate with on our product team and will need to exhibit a strong combination of analytical prowess, technical aptitude and judgment. You will be expected to focus on results, be a self-starter and demonstrate success in drive solutions and eliminating bottlenecks.
Our team is the face of the company to our customers during implementation and ongoing growth. We set high standards for the services experience, just like our products do. We help our customers by solving problems, scaling solutions, incubating new products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We act as key partners to our customers and our internal teams and work with our internal partners to make our customers successful.
You'll enjoy significant ownership of and responsibility for what you work on, every day. And you'll have a life. Personal development is important and we allow you to play to your strengths while stretching you with new challenges. We respect your time and rarely work outside of normal business hours.
We offer competitive compensation, open PTO, and health benefits. As a small team, we also enjoy regular company lunches and happy hours near our offices.
Best of all, you'll work with a small, smart, and driven team that's not afraid to experiment with new technologies in order to accomplish our mission.
Based in New York, NY or Seattle, WA
- Manage customer support issues, which includes verifying, analyzing data, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue or escalating
- Work with customers to understand their requirements and optimal product behavior
- Execute cross-functional projects independently
- Capture customer workflows or process and document them
- Ability to creatively find product solutions to solve client requirements
- Coordinate with internal teams to identify and resolve product issues
- Actively participate in maintaining an online knowledge base of known issues/solutions
- 2+ years of experience working in tech, consulting, or an ad operations capacity
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- Distinctive problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be personable yet persistent and work in cross-functional project teams without formal authority
- Attention to detail and ability to swiftly assimilate and understand new information
- Experience in a SaaS Software Company or Digital Media Publisher
- BIG BONUS: Knowledge of SQL, HTML, Python and/or data analysis
We offer competitive salary and equity compensation, open PTO, and health benefits. As a small team, we also enjoy regular company lunches and happy hours near our offices.
Placements is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!