Enterprise Sales Director - NYC
Placements.io is changing the way digital media publishers manage their advertising businesses. Our SaaS platform makes advertising sales, operations, billing and revenue reporting painless for digital media publishers.
This is a tremendous growth opportunity for a software sales pro with deep experience in the digital advertising space, who enjoys identifying and cultivating relationships that lead to new business opportunities to exceed revenue goals. The Enterprise Sales Director will manage a list of premium accounts and will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Sales, based in New York City. The role requires the ability to travel frequently.
- BS / BA or experience equivalent
- Entrepreneurial with a high level of energy, dedication, and an unrelenting drive to succeed and win
- 7+ years SaaS sales experience with a proven successful track record
- Must have experience selling into media companies and a deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape
- Preferably has experience with enterprise software such as order management systems, CRM, ERP, and/or various ad technologies.
- Strong business acumen, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Experience and comfort in working directly with the C Level
- Strong client relationship skills with unquestionable ethics and integrity
- Must be willing to travel frequently, as needed to close new business opportunities
- Additional languages (Spanish in particular) is helpful
- Prospect target accounts as well as accelerate all qualified leads assigned
- Lead sales presentations on the Placements.io order management system, to new prospects, focusing on the key features/functions leading to meaningful business outcomes
- Partner with Sales Engineering on all strategic pre-sales meetings with customer
- Partner with SVP on proposed commercial terms
- Prepare quotes and contracts for potential clients
- Be the driving force through contract negotiation and signing
- Leverage events and marketing collateral to compliment sales efforts
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue goals
- Update SVP regularly on all pipeline efforts as well as active deals
- Present quarterly business review to SVP and CEO
- Open PTO Policy
- Generous Stock Options
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Package
- 401K with Company Matching
- Gym Membership