Demand Marketing Manager - Seattle or NYC
Placements.io is changing the way digital media publishers manage their advertising businesses. Our SaaS platform makes advertising sales, operations, billing and revenue reporting painless for digital media publishers. It's an under-served market with complex problems, and we have some big name clients that trust us to solve them.
We offer competitive salary and equity compensation, open PTO, and health benefits. As a small team, we also enjoy regular company lunches and happy hours near our office located in Pioneer Square.
We're looking for a growth hacker that can help build our business quickly. The ideal candidate will understand how to build an email sales automation campaign from the ground up. Additionally, experience with webinars, copy, and marketing analytics would be great.
You'll enjoy significant ownership of and responsibility for what you work on, every day. And you'll have a life. We respect your time and rarely work outside of normal business hours.
Best of all, you'll work with a small, smart, and driven team that's not afraid to experiment with new technologies in order to accomplish our mission.
We're looking for someone to help share awareness and drive interest to the sales organization. This includes designing all outbound marketing and sales collateral as well as driving our demand.
There are a few main areas of ownership:
- Building, Maintaining, and Optimizing Marketing Campaigns
- Owning Webinar Content and Marketing
- Develop our Customer Success Stories and Conent
- Revamping our Corporate Website
- Managing our Social and Blog Presence
- Some Event Marketing
- Some Paid Channel Marketing
This will primarily be:
- 50% Marketing and Drip Campaign Management
- 20% Marketing Initiatives - Website, Social, Blog, Case Studies, Whitepapers, etc.
- 10% Webinars
- 10% Special Projects
Ideally, the candidate has experience with the following:
- Sales Tools - Outreach.io, Salesforce.com, Clearbit, Docusend
- Marketing Tools - Hubspot, Marketo, MailChimp, Google Analytics
- 2-5 years Experience in Marketing Demand and Communications for SaaS or Adtech Company
- BA/BS Required
- Unlimited PTO
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Early- Stage Stock Options
- Gym Membership