Sr. Implementation Consultant - NYC
Placements.io is changing the way digital media publishers manage their advertising businesses. Our SaaS platform makes advertising sales, operations, billing and revenue reporting painless for digital media publishers. It's an under-served market with complex problems, and we have some big name clients that trust us to solve them.
We offer competitive salary and equity compensation, open PTO, and health benefits. As a small team, we also enjoy regular company lunches and happy hours near our offices.
We're looking for a Senior Implementation Consultant that can help build our business quickly. The ideal candidate will help us provide a flawless experience on-boarding our clients as well as grow the internal services group. This will take a unique skillset of understanding client requirements and creatively aligning them to your knowledge of the Placements.io system. Our goal is to add value to our clients' business in the most impactful and expedient way. The candidate will also be responsible for evolving our product implementation methodology and have an a strong influence on our product roadmap.
You'll enjoy significant ownership of and responsibility for what you work on, every day. And you'll have a life. We respect your time and rarely work outside of normal business hours.
Best of all, you'll work with a small, smart, and driven team that's not afraid to experiment with new technologies in order to accomplish our mission.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4-8 years as a management or systems integration consultant, business analyst, or data analyst
- Strong experience working with client and stakeholders during full cycle software implementations
- Enterprise implementation experience in all aspects of the implementation lifecycle including: Requirements Gathering and Documentation, Product Configuration, Data Import/Export, Testing, and Training
- Ability to creatively find product solutions to solve client requirements
- Demonstrated experience in systems implementation rollouts across cross-functional groups with over > 500 users across multiple geographies.
- Ideally the candidate will have admin-level experience with systems such as Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, Dynamic AX and any Adtech systems such as DFP, Freewheel, and AppNexus
- Bonus: SQL and/or Python
- Top-Tier BA/BS, Masters Degree a Bonus
- Ideally based in New York, NY, but willing to consider candidates in Seattle, WA
- Unlimited PTO
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Early- Stage Stock Options